How to application of water ?
- It is not advisable to apply water until the water is flowing through the hole in the plastic pot.
- It is sufficient to apply only the surface of the leaves and the media as wet.
- Use only clean application of water.
- Rain water is not harmful if well drained. Do not use dirty water.
- If chlorine-containing water is used, apply it to the plants after storing for 24 hours.
- 2 liters of water at a time for three grown plants It is sufficient to apply.
- Rain water is not harmful
- One water hose should be installed between the two rows of pots in the shade nets for easy watering. Replace a rubber plumbing to the water pump.
- It is sufficient to install the water pipe from the ground to a height of 8 “- 10”.
Common fertilizer mixtures mainly consist of nitrogen phosphorus and potassium. It may also contain other elements. The amount of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium combined is called the NPK ratio.
- N – nitrogen is mainly required for leaf growth
- P – Phosphorus – mainly for root and stem growth
Depending on the plant availability, the type of fertilizer suitable for application can be selected at NPK ratio. The NPK ratio is clearly marked on the fertilizer packaging.
Osmocote is only given as root manure in commercial anthurium cultivation. Osmocote k Plus during flowering. Each plant needs only 10 grams.
Fertilizer provided by the leaves
Only recommended fertilizer for anthurium should be used.
If liquid manure falls on the plant’s planting medium, algae, or moss, will spread.
The use of liquid fertilizer is not advisable if the condition is present because the condition is spreading rapidly.
Staying as far away as possible with the use of liquid fertilizer makes it easier to maintain crops.
It is important to be careful in providing liquid manure or other agrochemicals through the leaves
- A good spray machine should be used
- Doses should be prescribed
- Small packages should be purchased
- It is not advisable to mix two incompatible agro chemicals
- Only recommended varieties should be used
- Apply only when the leaves are dry
- The applied agrochemical should remain on the leaves for at least 2 hours
- When experimenting with newly introduced fertilizers and agrochemicals, you must first test the results with only four plants
Non-fertilizer in anthurium cultivation
- Types of urea content
- Typical organic liquid fertilizers
- Fertilizer containing only potassium
- Home gardening fertilizer
- Processed fertilizer for plants with a hard root system
Maintenance Of Small Plants Click Here More Information
Planting Of Small Anthurium Plant Click Here More Information
Quality Of A Anthurium Plant Click Here More Information
Breeding Of Anthurium Plants Click Here More Information
Proper Agrochemical Application Click Here More Information
Causes Of Anthurium Plants Dying Click here more information
Disease Control Click here more information