Let us recognize the quality of flowers,
As you have fulfilled all the requirements for the Anthurium plant in your business, the quality flowers are produced and meet the requirements of the foreign market.
But if you for some reason neglect the maintenance of the cultivation, the quality of the subsequent flower will be reduced.
One or more of the following weaknesses of poor quality flowers.
- Free from the shining nature
- Lack of strength
- The nut is not directly located
- Lack of proper color
It is difficult to profit from a low quality flower planting. But after every failure there is a reason why it is easy to remedy the cause, and in a short time you will see that your cultivation has turned into a successful crop.
The easiest way to get quality flowers is to understand the reasons for not getting quality flowers.
Once these factors are properly understood, remediation can improve the quality of flowers in a short period of time.
Causes of poor quality
- Pest Hazard
- Disease Control
- Lack of shade – (Increase of light)
- Increase of shade – (Decrease in light)
- Non fertilizer
- Undesirable fertilizer
- Expired fertilizer
- Fertilizer with high concentration
- Application of non-recommended agrochemicals
- Proper use of liquid fertilizer with regular intervals
- Application of Agro-chemicals
- Disposal of Extra Plants
- Disposal of Extra Leafs
- Non Cutting Out of Drying
- Plant Dehydration
- Water less
- Dirty Water
- Inadequate Water
- Insufficient Water Drainage
- Watering the leaves without leaves
- Staying in the media
- Types of media
- Occurrence of media events
- Increasing acidity of the media not new
Try these things out six months after you start your cultivation.
- Use sand media.
- Remove the buds from childhood
- Apply Osmocotek-Plus after the first six months.
- Work to prevent disease
- Prevent pests
- Balance the media value of Ph
- Cut off tree branches that give unnecessary shade over the net
- Spend a little time each day with the crops.
Maintenance Of Small Plants Click Here More Information
Planting Of Small Anthurium Plant Click Here More Information
Quality Of A Anthurium Plant Click Here More Information
Breeding Of Anthurium Plants Click Here More Information
Proper Agrochemical Application Click Here More Information
Causes Of Anthurium Plants Dying Click here more information
Disease Control Click here more information